What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

I wouldnt touch anything non-chinese related. For how much time and resources we have wasted for the atak and super cobra we could have settup our own manufactering line for the Z-10.

Once again our top brass seem visionless... most of you guys give them wayy to much credit than they really deserve

I wouldnt touch anything non-chinese related. For how much time and resources we have wasted for the atak and super cobra we could have settup our own manufactering line for the Z-10.

Once again our top brass seem visionless... most of you guys give them wayy to much credit than they really deserve

Your opinion is like giving the anti-china a good reason for them to attack China

the leadership of pakistan is the one who makes the final decision, and they understand what kind of military helicopter is suitable for the conditions of pakistan

Last edited:
Your opinion is like giving the anti-china a good reason for them to attack China

the leadership of pakistan is the one who makes the final decision, and they understand what kind of military helicopter is suitable for the conditions and conditions of pakistan

How so its true... time and time again we have bitten more than we can chew. At this point with the strides china has made in technology it doesnt make any sense to buy western equipment anymore infact most people here would be surprised at the amount of chinese manufactured components in key western systems such as the F-35, or missiles.

The leadership of Pakistan is a complete failure. Instead of looking internally and improving ones self they have grew up watching hollywood and attending western military schools. That relation is alive and powerful within their pysche. Until we the leadership fixes itself and has strong determination to put national interest first then in 10-15 years we will still be dreaming up the same posts of buying this buying that from the west and still not have gotten anything from anyone

Probably never.

Heard within the next few mnths, but with the pandemic, not sure.

PAA must go for Z-10ME without wasting more time...

How do 4 to 6 initial units sound?

:blink:

Chinese waiting with their improved helicopter for the T129 ATAK contract to get cancelled this July will suddenly allow such an activity ? You daydreaming man !!

Probably never.
seems the general sentiment in USA after corona is..screw rest of the world.. i will be surpised if trump or any leder keep up their afghan comitments..

i expect a USA withdrawal with fractured and slow afghan talks which will break down immediately into four way fight
1. abdullah abdullah (western alliance inculdinh hazaras)
2. ghani (non taliban pushtoon tribes and liberals)
3. taliban
4. break out factions

if uSA does give up on afghanistan, it will have no utility in pakistan and will thus ignore this area compeltely

Back
Top Bottom