What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

T-129 For sure

fft99_mf1562490.Jpeg

Turkey.gif
:pakistan:

I just learned about these helicopters recently. And they are both cool. I doubt the procurement officer will read this forum before making a decision, but let me point out the main armament of CAIC Z-10.

1. The HJ-10 anti-tank missile with a range about 10km
  2. The TY-90 air-to-air missile designed for helicopter dogfight. The missile attacks the top part of the helicopter where the armor thickness is usually the weakest
  3. Unguided rockets

The typical load is 2xTY90, 8xHJ-10 and 2xrocket pods at the same time. Or it can go with 2xTY90, 16xHJ-10

cgi+kit+tool+armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+export+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+(1).jpg

Best,

Tie between
Z 10
5233-1.jpg

Z10ChineseHelo.jpg

And AH 1Z
AIR_AH-1Z_Fully_Armed_1oc_lg.jpg

00004253.Bell_.AH-1Z.Viper_.jpg

Its chance of tot vs acquiring a beast

AH1Z is superior to Z10 ... Moreover above pic with wingtip missile is photoshopped

Z9 is for scouting and light attack ... It is not a pure attack helicopter
I gave the reason its tot vs the technologically superior (but expensive) AH1Z
Z 9 if i remember correctly is the chosen heli for f22p frigate

Tie between
Z 10
5233-1.jpg

And AH 1Z
AIR_AH-1Z_Fully_Armed_1oc_lg.jpg

00004253.Bell_.AH-1Z.Viper_.jpg

Its chance of tot vs acquiring a beast

From a Pakistan's standpoint, I'd do TOT ALL day long, and twice on the weekend. AH1Z, you can still acquire as a supplementing platform. In a few years, your economy will grow to a degree where you can afford these toys.

But, BUILD in Pakistan is the way to go. Get the TOT, build internally, provide jobs to your people, no worries of sanctions, save billions long term, setup R&D base for the future and come up with advanced versions yourself. NOTHING can beat that!!

From a Pakistan's standpoint, I'd do TOT ALL day long, and twice on the weekend. AH1Z, you can still acquire as a supplementing platform. In a few years, your economy will grow to a degree where you can afford these toys.

But, BUILD in Pakistan is the way to go. Get the TOT, build internally, provide jobs to your people, no worries of sanctions, save billions long term, setup R&D base for the future and come up with advanced versions yourself. NOTHING can beat that!!
We are getting shiny goodies with AH1Z(1000 hellfires) so both are extremely attractive offers
State Dept. OKs $952M Pakistan Helo Deal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom