What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

Its still not, u have some projects who rely on that but the reality is: The motivation is to have everything indigenous and thats the policy we follow, this is literally a defence forum and the threads are in this section, clown.

RR is a British company and the Brits are not in the EU, they have a very different approach to Turkey then EU and there is desire from both sides to bring this relationship further which is why the Brits are also not making us any troubles contrary to EU nations.
They won't give you an engine either....trust me...anyway, I digress...EU always saw Turkey as a partner which was obviously a mistake....look at this discussion...all you Turks do is course Europeans despite the fact that they're the biggest investors in your country and your biggest trading partners. I've never seen name calling like in here on other forums .

You Turks are a very ungrateful lot!

They won't give you an engine either....trust me...anyway,

They will lol they might not give us the massive tech transfer we are dreaming about but we will defintive get the engines.

I digress...EU always saw Turkey as a partner which was obviously a mistake....
Absolutetly, u saw as a dumping ground for refugees, not more and as a result opinions are at an all time low and are not going to recover.

look at this discussion...all you Turks do is course Europeans despite the fact that they're the biggest investors in your country and your biggest trading partners. I've never seen name calling like in here on other forums .

Biggest trading partner is also wrong, trade will now hover around 40% and this is a downward trend because the Turkish exports are aiming nowadays at African and Asian markets heavily and regarding social media, its a trend actually and I observe it many forums with people are getting more and more mad at u. Its an interesting trend which I also support. Prepare to see it more.
----

@dBSPL do u know how high our daily mask production now is or has the gov put an INFOSEC regarding that?

Our whole defence industry is the result of european/western sanctions u gypsy.

Tank modernisation technology from Israel and S. Korea. Missile technology from China and with high probability, from Pakistan too. Howitzer from S.Kora. Helicopter from Italy. Aircraft from USA. Rifle, amonition and canon from Germany. LPD from Spain. S. Africa...France...GB...etc.

Tank modernisation technology from Israel and S. Korea. Missile technology from China and with high probability, from Pakistan too. Howitzer from S.Kora. Helicopter from Italy. Aircraft from USA. Rifle, amonition and canon from Germany. LPD from Spain. S. Africa...France...GB...etc.
And did you guys gave away these technologies for free?

They won't give you an engine either....trust me...anyway, I digress...EU always saw Turkey as a partner which was obviously a mistake....look at this discussion...all you Turks do is course Europeans despite the fact that they're the biggest investors in your country and your biggest trading partners. I've never seen name calling like in here on other forums .

Dont mix up partnership and friendship. Its all based on interests. If we give something, we will take something in return. We dont invest in Turkey because we are in love with Turks. Its business and interests.

My family donated thousands of Liras to the government campaign to tackle the current crisis. I've deliberately decided NOT to support this call and certain people went ballistic...

It's not our duty to support the devlet right now. It's the other way around. Now is the time for the state and its institutions to receive the legitimation from its citizens by supporting them in every way possible.

My family donated thousands of Liras to the government campaign to tackle the current crisis. I've deliberately decided NOT to support this call and certain people went ballistic...

It's not our duty to support the devlet right now. It's the other way around. Now is the time for the state and its institutions to receive the legitimation from its citizens by supporting them in every way possible.
How is that gonna happen with a depleted national treasury? Maybe more chinese loans?

Virologist at Ankara university successfully isolates coronavirus, first set in producing vaccine, Anadolu Agency reports.

Ahhh shaddup and go support the the PKK and don’t take us for fools.

Free mask distribution is started throughout the country. 5 masks (1 pack) will be sent weekly to everyone who requests. Distributions will take place via epttavm.

As the black market(and price manipulation) and informal exports did not prevent, Mask retail prices approached almost 0.7/1 dollar equivalent Turkish lira. Altough Turkey's mask production capacity much higher than the European average, opportunistic traders threaten public health. Local authorities and relevant institutions of the ministry are still capturing stocked masks.

06 April - Mask sales were banned by the Presidential decree. Masks will only be distributed for free. After regulation, masks will be taken with the id number.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom