What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

2-day strict curfew has been opposed for the weekend, they might just extend it because of the +3000+ cases now coming out each day.

Excuse me but what does this mean "using boron material " ?
Boron is a rare metal that can be applied in civilian as well as military purposes
It’s especially important for space rocket engine technology but of course could be used in helicopters and other military projects
Turkey has 76% of worldwide reserves which means that they have monopolistic rule over this rare metal

Armenia has requested urgent medical supplies aid from Turkey. I hope that this will lead to a new bridge of friendship between the two countries.

Next Islamist to talk about morals needs to shut up. A vast majority of attacks on our police are carried out by these religious people. But you know what? It's okay because they pray 5 times a day.

Seriously sick of this era where Islamists feel entitled in Turkey. AKP has been spoonfeeding these types of people for the past 20 years and now they believe that they are above the law.

The pilgrims who returned from Saudi Arabia last month and tried to escape quarantine is a good example. These people are putting other's lives at risk!

Sadly our government has pretty much sent out the message that you can do anything you want as long as you're a good Muslim..... and now we are stuck with millions of brainless people who will attack their own police because they feel like they're so important.

Islamists and liberals are two sides of the same coin. Now that their freedom to roam around is restricted they are showing their true face.

Last edited:
Armenia has requested urgent medical supplies aid from Turkey. I hope that this will lead to a new bridge of friendship between the two countries.

Friendship with those who waste millions for yearly „Genocide“ campaigns?

Thanks but no thanks, until they don‘t leave Karabakh isolation policy must continue.

Do you really think this could happen? That savages claim that Eastern Anatolia belongs to them and they still occupy Karabakh. Honestly, isolating Armenia has been our only good policy for all these times. Ermeni, Yunan ve İsrail lobileri yüzünden de F-35'lerden de olduk ve üstüne yaptırım da yedik zaten... Onlara Rus ve Amerikan sahipleri yardım eder, merak etmeyin siz. Devamkee...:tup:

man these kekos I bet he did not got beaten down.. this ppl need physical punishment in public..
With this great move, we could finish off our goal to become like Saudi Arabia even earlier than our target schedule of 2023! :D

Last edited:
EVa6Lj7X0AAb30C

EVcW0xiX0AEI8cg

April 12, 2020

- Public banks postponed loan debts of 20.5 billion lira belonging to businesses and 40.6 billion lira of 795,000 citizens.

- Citizens who cannot benefit from short-time work allowance and who are on leave for free will receive 3-month salary support.

- Yozgat City hospital was completely converted into a pandemic hospital.

- Vefa Social support groups continue their visits for the provision of all kinds of needs of the citizens who have financial difficulties and for monitoring their situation.

Back
Top Bottom