What's new

US mourns one million dead from Covid-19

You can die like flies, lol..

We dont. Greece has one of highest life expectancy in the world. Entire EU btw has higher life expectancy than China.

More people die in car crashs btw. Has Winnie Pooh already banned cars in China?

We dont. Greece has one of highest life expectancy in the world. Entire EU btw has higher life expectancy than China.

More people die in car crashs btw. Has Winnie Pooh already banned cars in China?
This thread is about US covid deaths, due to it's high covid deaths, as a developed country, it's life expectancy had already been overtaken by China, lockdowns are still better than being dead. what is Winnie Pooh?

Don't always compare Greece with China, Greece has just 10 million people, one third of Beijing's and just a little bit more than Hong Kong's population, next time you can compare with Hong kong.

Last edited:
This thread is about US covid deaths, due to it's high covid deaths, as a developed country, it's life expectancy had already been overtaken by China, lockdowns are still better than being dead. what is Winnie Pooh?

Don't always compare Greece with China, Greece has just 10 million people, one third of Beijing's and similar to Hong Kong's population, next time you can compare with Hong kong.

Lockdown is same as dead. Being not free is same as dead. Lockdown means social death, economic death. Lockdown creates mental problems, hurts children and is never a solution in a free and democratic nation.

In Europe we call Xi Winnie Pooh. Another nickname is Winnie the Flu. Its common nickname for Xi here

Y9YspgEb_400x400.jpg

Greece/Population
10.72 million (2020)

Hong Kong/Population
7.482 million (2020)

Greece/Gross domestic product
189.4 billion USD (2020)

Hong Kong/Gross domestic product
346.6 billion USD (2020)

In Europe we call Xi Winnie Pooh. Another nickname is Winnie the Flu. Its common nickname for Xi here
Lol, in China we call Trump a pheasent, too bad leaders of little Greece which no one cares don't even have nicknames

0808c4411f4f46fba1e00ef3b594da5a.jpeg

Greece/Population
10.72 million (2020)

Hong Kong/Population
7.482 million (2020)

Greece/Gross domestic product
189.4 billion USD (2020)

Hong Kong/Gross domestic product
346.6 billion USD (2020)

Greece:

Meteora-Greece-1000x667.jpg

Hongkong

hong-kong-public-slum-estate-at-day-J3YH2W.jpg

Lockdown is same as dead.
Tell this to the deceased one milion Americans.

Greece:

Meteora-Greece-1000x667.jpg

Hongkong

hong-kong-public-slum-estate-at-day-J3YH2W.jpg
LoL, Every country has good corner and bad corner, your trick is so obvious, Hong kong is the top global financial hub, everyone already knows this place, try this trick on some unknown small cities where people don't much and then you can mislead them.

602121fab2c49-jpg.718965

newfile-13-jpg.850896

More people die from car crashs.

In China each day 700 deaths in road accidents

Have you banned cars too?

Still much less than US one million covid deaths in 2 years, the true number could be several times higher, and China's population is 4 times of US. We don't want to see 4 to 10 miilion deaths, unlike US, we care about our senior citizens.

Still much less than US one million covid deaths in 2 years, the true number could be several times higher, and China's population is 4 times of US. We don't want to see 4 miilion deaths.

Why have you not banned cars yet?

As i said, do your shit, dont bother us with it

Why have you not banned cars yet?

As i said, do your shit, dont bother us with it
It's so funny, cars kill people in every country, which countries banned cars? covid is a virus, different countries adopted different approaches based on their different needs, what does China's policy against it have anything to do with you? do you think we Chinese care about how your Greeks dealing with your own problems?

The virus came from wuhan lab. So you have nerve to call us out for your countries incompetence.

Stop making viruses in wuhan btw
Can you euroids stop f*cking and eating monkeys? You're spreading your monkey virus all over the world.

It's so funny, cars kill people in every country, which countries banned cars? covid is a virus, different countries adopted different approaches based on their different needs, what does China's policy against it have anything to do with you? do you think we Chinese care about how your Greeks dealing with your own problems?

Yes you do. Same with USA. Why you post such topics? Oh look! West with freedom and democracy had more covid death. Our ant hive country is better bla bla blubb.

Can you euroids stop f*cking and eating monkeys? You're spreading your monkey virus all over the world.

1. Its from africa

2. Its not from monkeys.

3. It will be in china soon. Boooo

Yes you do. Same with USA. Why you post such topics? Oh look! West with freedom and democracy had more covid death. Our ant hive country is better bla bla blubb.
This thread was not started by me , people just comment here, it's one million deaths, the reason why I commented here is because US ridiculed China's policy first, otherwise I don't really care, they can die if they love to die.

This thread was not started by me , people just comment here, it's one million deaths, the reason why I commented here is because US ridiculed China's policy first, otherwise I don't really care, they can die if they love to die.

We ridicule your policy still. Pure madness whats going on in China

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom